Wednesday 1 June 2016

Mandala flowers / Mandalowe kwiaty

Hi all
For today I have two beautiful mandala designs to show you. 
I love drawing mandalas and this time I  wanted to capture them on flowers. 
One of designs I made for Chameleon company and you can see step by step of my colouring and possibly also video and what is the best of all you will get an opportunity to downloaded my design and colour by yourself when you sign up for the chameleon newsletter here you will get access to my design and a lot more so worth to give it a go :)
And here is my design done for Chameleons

Witam wszystkich 
Na dzisiaj mam dla was dwa malutkie projekty w typie mandali . 
Kocham rysowac mandale i tym razem pomyslalam ze fajnie by bylo zrobic kwiaty mandalowe.
Jeden z projektow zrobilam dla Firmy Chameleon i mozecie zobaczyc krok po kroku jak je kolorowalam i prawdopodobie rowniez krotki filmik jak powstawaly. 
A co jest najlepsze bedzie rowniez mozliwosc sciagniecia mojego projektu i pokolorowanie wlasnorecznie. Wystarczy tylko ze zapiszecie sie do newslettera tutaj i bedziecie mogli nie tylko sciagnac moj projekt ale o wiele wiecej, wiec naprawde warto :)
A tutaj moj projekt wykonany dla Firmy


For both designs the one above and the one below I used only 5 colours from Chameleon Floral Pack:
Peony Pink (PK4), Dusty Rose (PK2), Fuchsia (PK5), Mauve(VO2), Lavender(BV2)

Do obu projektow uzylam 5ciopaku pisakow, kolekcja kwiatowa:
Peony Pink (PK4), Dusty Rose (PK2), Fuchsia (PK5), Mauve(VO2), Lavender(BV2)







If anyone would be interested of my second design to download and colour in please let me know :)

Jesli mielibyscie ochote zciagnac i pokolorowac tez i drugi projekt, dajcie znac :)

No comments:

Post a Comment