Wednesday 18 May 2016

Van Gogh's The Starry Night by me / Moja interpretacja The Starry Night Van Gogh'a

Hello 
Today very quick post with the link to the step by step instruction of my version of Starry Night.
It is one of my project coloured for Chameleon Pens company, and I really loved colouring this one :)
I wanted to give it a little bit of magic through bright colours.
have a look here on their blog how It came to life... There is also a quick video while I was working on this piece:)
I used Chameleon Deluxe Tones Set which you can buy here
See you soon


Czesc 
Dzisiaj krotki post zachecajacy do wizyty bloga Chameleon Pens firmy dla ktorej koloruje ilustracje. Tym razem jest to moja wersja Starry Night Vincenta Van Gogh'a. 
Wspaniale mi sie nad tym pracowalo,,,,chcialam nadac ilustracji odrobine magi poprzez piekne nasycone kolory z setu Chamleon Delxe Tones, ktory mozecie kupic tutaj
Cala instrukcja krok po kroku jest na tym blogu jak rowniez krotkie video podczas mojej pracy.

Do zobaczenia wkrotce 



No comments:

Post a Comment