Friday 20 May 2016

Meet Matrioshka / Poznaj Matrioszke

I was invited for a Birthday Party to one of my zumba ladies :) and straight away I decided I have to make for her something special as she is very very nice person.
I don't actually know why but from the first thought I knew it will be an Angel in Russian Martioshka style...
Who remember them? It was very popular when I was a child... I always played with them, opening every single Matrioshka and then hide it back... Everyone liked to play with them. 
I hope she will love her as much as I do... Because I really love her...I really enjoyed working on her and results are more than I was thinking of...
Have a look!
What do you think?

Excuse the amount of photos but couldn't resist...she is so beautiful :D



Jakis czas temu zostalam zaproszona na urodziny do jednej z moich zumbowych kobitek i od razu pomyslalam sobie ze musze zrobic cos wyjatkowego dla niej, bo jest wspaniala osoba i bardzo ja lubie.
Nie wiem dlaczego ale od pierwszej mysli wiedzialam ze bedzie to aniol w stylu Rosyjskiej Matrioszki.
Pmietacie je? Nazywalam je babulenki i uwielbialam je wyciagac i wkaldac z powrotem jedna po drugiej... Wszyscy uwielbiali sie nimi bawic...taka prosta zabawa ale ile radosci :)
Kiedys byly bardzo popularne, nie wiem jak teraz....
Mam nadzieje ze prezent sie spodoba...ja sie po prostu w tej anielicy zakochalam...z ogromna przyjemnoscia malowalam kazdy malutki detal na tej malej istotce...i szczerze mowiac rezultat jest jeszcze lepszy niz sie spodziewalam 
Sami zobaczcie!
Co o niej myslicie?

Wybaczcie ilosc zdjec, ale nie moglam sie powstrzymac bo naprawde jest piekna :D


















No comments:

Post a Comment