Friday 8 April 2016

Humming Birds Colouring in with Chameleon Pens / Kolorowanie Koliberkow pisakami Chameleon

Good afternoon Everyone!!!
For today I have for you the project I loved working on...And I'm really happy with the end result...Actually I'm really excited to show it off with some photos during process.
This time I coloured in Humming Birds from Secret Garden by Johanna Basford 
Summer Sun (YO3), Warm Sunset (YO3), Crimson Red (RD4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Grass Green (GR3), Aqua Marine (BG4), Olive Green (OL3), Sky Blue (BL3), Royal Blue (BL6), Blue Violet (BV4), Deep Violet (VO4)

Here is how it came to life, enjoy watching :D

Dzien dobry Wszystkim!!!
Na dzis mam dla was jeden z moich projektow, nad ktorym pracowalo mi sie wysmienicie... Bardzo jestem zadowolona z rezultatu koncowego i wlasciwie musze powiedziec ze jestem z siebie bardzo dumna i do tego bardzo podekscytowana tym ze moge sie z wami nim podzielic z kilkoma zdjeciami w czasie procesu powstawania.
Tym razem kolorowalam kolibry z kolorowanki dla doroslych zatytulowanej Secret Garden autorstwa Johanna Basford
Do pokolorowania uzylam tego zestawu pisakow Chameleon :
Summer Sun (YO3), Warm Sunset (YO3), Crimson Red (RD4), Spring Meadow (YG3), Grass Green (GR3), Aqua Marine (BG4), Olive Green (OL3), Sky Blue (BL3), Royal Blue (BL6), Blue Violet (BV4), Deep Violet (VO4)

A tak powstawala moja praca, milego ogladania  :D



















What do you think ????? :D

I co myslicie ?????? :D

3 comments:

  1. That's beautiful! Was there any problem with breakthrough?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much Kate :)
    It was a pleasure to colour this beautiful picture... I acctually don't understand what do you mean by Problem with breakthtough...Sorry english is not my first language...
    But I could say I didn't have any problems during colouring... as the chameleon pens are amazing and they do the job ;)
    I ususally try on the other picture the colours I want to use...and then I come back to the original one if decide it is good enough for me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My fault. I'm on my tablet and sometimes it changes words without my noticing! I meant bleedthrough. Did the ink go through the paper to the back? Your English is fine! I don't speak a word of Polish!)

    ReplyDelete