Wednesday 26 February 2014

Something different tonight

Tonight I'm going to show you my little Angel which is completely different than all my Angels you've seen. I hope You like her too, even if she is the simplest Angel ever :)
I wanted her to be simple and cute in the same time.
She's name is Amelia,,,, Just a little Angel who is looking after a small children....
And again my daughter Maja asked me if she can buy her from me.It is so funny because I've told her I'm going to sell all my handmade so she thinks she has to pay too....She is so cute acting that way ;)

I should put some shiny finish on her and then do some photos but couldn't wait to show her to everybody :)

Dzisiejszego wieczoru chcialam wam pokazac Anielinke ktora jest zupelnie inna od pozostalych ktore juz zrobilam...Miejmy nadzieje ze pomimo prostoty wykonania rowniez przypadnie wam do gustu. Ona po prostu taka miala byc :)
Dalam jej na imie Amelia i mysle ze do niej pasuje,,,,i jest to Anielinka ktora opiekuje sie malymi dziecmi...
I tym razem moja pociecha spytala czy moze ja kupic ode mnie. Jest taka slodka- mysli ze musi mi zaplacic zeby ja miec...bo powiedzialam jej ze robie rekodzielo na sprzedaz,,,,no ale przecez nie kaze jej za nia zaplacic ha ha... Moja kochana coreczka....
Oczywiscie Anielinka zostanie w naszym domku i bedzie sie opiekowala moimi urwisami

Jeszcze musze ja polakierowac ale nie moglam sie powstrzymac zeby jej juz dzisiaj nie pokazac :)









3 comments:

  1. so so cute!! well done Monika!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ale słodka jest ! :) Monika miałaś świetny pomysł z oczkami, a kolory rewelacyjne ! :)
    Pozdrawiam :)

    ReplyDelete